We have released a new WordPress plugin named WP SMS Verification few days ago. The purpose of this plugin is to verify site users via SMS and let them show some protected site contents.
How it works
This plugin works via shortcode. If you want to show some post contents to only verified users, you will wrap the protected contents with this shortcode. If the user is not verified yet, users can be either loggedin user or just visitor. They will be prompt to enter their mobile phone number and a 4 digit code will be sent to their phones via text message. Then you’ve to enter that code here and you’ll be verified upon providing the right code.
- Verify users via SMS and show information only to verified users.
- Verification works for both logged in and not logged in users.
- Admin can make users verified manually (if user fail to verify themselves through SMS )
- Unregistered or Visitor users can see restricted information by verifying their mobile number as well
- Supports 140+ Countries
- Show/Hide contents via WordPress shortcode
- Offline user verification
- Customized integration with other services