cURL is a command line tool for transferring files with url syntax. cURL has a library for php.
Working with scripts that needs cURL, we must have cURL support.
In xampp, cURL support is not enabled built-in. Within a second we can activate cURL library.
You just need to follow the simple steps:
1. Go to the xampp directory of your server
2. Open bin directory under Apache.
3. Open php.ini file with notepad
4. Remove the semicolon (;) from front the text “extension=php_curl.dll”
5. Restart your apache server
You are done