For some days, I’ve working on a new project. Basically a WordPress plugin for easy project management between client and co-workers. Something like basecamp, but within WordPress. It’s not complete yet, still working on it. Here is some screenshot –
- Create new project, set co-workers, clients, budget
- Messaging system on project.
- Message can be public/private.
- Comments can be made
- Attach files
- Email notification
- Add tasks on a task list
- Assign someone and also date
- Comment can be added on tasks and also attachments
- Create milestones
- Assign tasklists and messages on milestone
- Assign due date
- Invoice system
- Send invoice to the client
- Hourly or itemized billing
- Tax and discount system
- Payment gateways are included
Where does it fits?
Anywhere. It doesn’t mean that this plugin is only applicable for developers. Where needs collaboration, it fits there. Whether you are a freelancer, designer or whatever, collaborators needs this plugin. You don’t need to go to another site for project management or to discuss with your team. It’s just built within the awesome WordPress, in your site.
Any suggestion or thoughts? Please let me know 🙂